What is involved?
How can I prepare for my visit?
- A person that will translate for English (if you don’t speak English). We do not provide interpreters for this service.
- Valid government-issued Identification (Passport, Driver’s License, or Employment Authorization Card)
- Proof of any vaccines received in the USA or in your home country (with English translation)
- Filled-out I-693 (available at https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-693.pdf)
- Single-Sided, NO errors, NO white-out, ONLY use black ink, and DO NOT sign Page 1.
- Payment for each person (We take debit card or credit card—no cash or checks).
How much does it cost?
The cost for an immigration exam can vary from person to person because it is dependent on which vaccines and tests you need to have done in order to fulfill the USCIS requirements. Our initial fee includes the physical exam with a civil surgeon, the required TB testing, RPR and Gonorrhea test (if age 15 years or older). Additional vaccines or tests the doctor determines are needed to fulfill the requirement can be provided at an additional cost.
Do you bill insurance?
Vaccine Reviews/Refugee Services
This Record Review is for any applicant who has already had a medical exam and are ONLY being instructed to have their records reviewed again. If you or your family members have NOT had any exam yet, you will need a record review AND a physical exam by the civil surgeon and this information does NOT apply in your circumstance. If you do not know if you need a vaccine review or an exam, please contact USCIS. We do not have access to the information needed to determine if you need a vaccine review only or an exam.
- For this review, you need to be able to read, write, listen and speak in English. We do NOT arrange translators for Immigration appointments. If you are having trouble reading this, you MUST bring a translator with you to help you.
- The record review only includes the vaccination paperwork review and sealed envelope once everything is complete. It does NOT include a medical exam, nor any additional vaccines or tests that the Doctor may say are necessary in order to complete USICIS requirements. If you find out later that you needed an exam you will also have to pay the full price for the exam. Please be certain you know which service you need.
- If needed, nearly the required vaccines and tests can be received at our clinics after your records have been reviewed in order to complete the paperwork, each with a specific cost. You may also obtain the required vaccines and tests at the clinic of your choice and give the documentation to us.
Please note that it will take approximately 2 weeks to receive your finished packet.
Vaccine Record Reviews are offered: