Oregon Occupational Medicine has partnered with MediCopy to fulfill any incoming requests for OOM-created medical records. MediCopy is a fully HIPAA-compliant medical records service that quickly and efficiently processes requests for medical records while adhering to all state and federal regulations concerning the release of medical information.
Our patients can receive copies of their records at no cost, as well as Worker’s Compensation Insurance adjuster requesting medical records for management of an injured worker’s claim. MediCopy’s simple process for requesting and receiving the information takes only a few simple steps:
- Complete a Request for a Release of Information one of the following ways:
- By phone call: 866-587-6274
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing the Authorization for the Release of Medical Records (Online) or Authorization for the Release of Medical Records (Paper)
- Via online chat: MediCopy.net
- Once your request is received, it will be processed in 2 business days.
- Records are sent via encrypted email once completed (they can also be sent via post for an additional charge)