Our patients, as well as Worker’s Compensation Insurance adjusters, may request a copy of medical records for management of an injured worker’s claim. Our simple process for requesting and receiving the information takes only a few simple steps:
- Complete a Request for a Release of Information one of the following ways:
- By phone call: (971)334-3881
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your request is received, it will be processed in 3-5 business days.
- Records are sent via encrypted email once completed (they can also be sent via post for an additional charge)
If you have any questions about our record release process, you can email us directly at medicalrecords@oregonoccmed.